In the Moment Coaching
In the Moment Coaching is a pay in advance – book when you need it coaching service.
Designed for busy, professionals and people with full diaries.
If you think of your day being like a road trip, some bumps, twists and turns, we navigate around, over or through them, but sometimes we get stuck. ‘In the Moment’ coaching is for those moments!
Clients using this service have worked on
- handling a sudden, unexpected change
- resolving an argument or disagreement at home or work
- seeing a different perspective in a given situation
- reflecting on a conversation, situation to gain understanding
- offloading unhelpful ‘mind talk’
If on the other hand you discover a ‘big pothole’ on your road trip these are best handled in a more structured way, such as a Breakthrough Session.
Having access direct to your own qualified NLP, solution focusses thinking coach when you need it can be the difference between a day well spent and a day where you get nothing done…
No matter what is derailing your day – you can get back on track with In the Moment coaching.
How does In the Moment coaching work?
Once you have had a free consultation and you want to procees, you will be asked to invest to secure 3 hours with your own Master NLP, Solution Focused, Transformational Life Coach and Master Hypnotherapist.
Once you have made your payment, you will be sent links to my diary which you can use to access my diary. Terms and conditions apply *
Client’s asked me to create this service and so far have discovered the following bumps in the road, keeping them on track
- help to stay on track with an eating plan
- reframing negative mind talk around a presentation
- time to explore options in a family dispute
- having a rant when a client cancelled an order
- putting some self care in place
- saying no to a work order, and feeling ok with it
- taking first steps towards setting up a business
- financial worries following furlough – problem shared is halved
- planning a more realistic diary by prioritising
- coronavirus – anxiety and getting trusted information
- redundancy worries – solution focused approach to relieve anxiety
- be a better parent – understanding teenagers
- struggling with lockdown – wanting to offload worries
- self sabotage – knowing what it looks and feels like so you can avoid it
Terms and conditions
My diary will be available 8am – 6.30pmMonday to Friday, Saturday 9am to noon and Sunday 8am to 10am subject to availability. You can book a phone or zoom call in units of 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
The links are valid for 3 months from date of payment, are not transferrable and bookings are subject to availability, cancellations wthin 12 hours may result in 50% of minutes being deducted.